Sunday, October 3

Day Three - A picture of you and your friends

So continuing on from the 30 day challenge (original post here) today's offering is meant to be a picture of me and my friends...

Unfortunately I don't really have all that many photo's of me and my friends (either I have no friends or no photo's or both you decide...)

Trawling through my facebook photos (all of which are quite old now) I think this one will be suitable...

On the left hand side is a good highschool friend of mine (Damo) and I'm in the background (hiding as usual) and to the right is Damo's brother in law (Will).

We went out to Spring in the Valley and played some SupaGolf last year and finished it off with some food and drinks at a restaurant (winery?) was a pretty good day over all.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's update which I promise will be 100% more Sun-safe or something like that....

No comments: