Monday, October 4

Day Four - Bad Habits

Well if you have been following my posts for the last few days (or even if you haven't feel free to go back and have a read) you would know that I'm currently undertaking the 30 day challenge

Todays subject matter is all about Bad Habits (no not the Offspring kind, but damn that song brings back memories!)

I'm pretty sure I have more than 1 bad habit but I'll try to just focus on the one for today...

For the longest time I have always had rather large (excess?) amounts of self doubt, you know that nagging voice in the back of your head that makes you really wonder if you can actually "do it" yeah amplify that by about a thousand.

Now you're probably thinking what a lame habit to write about, but as far as habits I wish I didn't have that's pretty much top of the list.

Sometimes it feels like I'm constantly in internal dialog mode, trying my best to anticipate the situation, preemptively counter any arguments and just generally talk myself out of things...

I'm certain that I wasn't always this way but sometimes it's tough to "switch off" that voice as it definitely seems reasonable most of the time, but I have been told it's probably a good idea to work on it regardless.

I know I promised a 100% sun-safe post and hopefully you're reading this inside somewhere, if not you can't exactly blame me...

Stay tuned for tomorrows post which will include 23% more me...

No comments: