Friday, October 8

Day Eight - Short Term Goals

If you have been following my blog posts for any time now you'll know that I'm currently undertaking a 30 day challenge

Today's post calls for me to write up some short term goals for the month and why...

Goals and setting them has always been a bit tough for me as I'm either too ambitious and fail miserably or I set the bar so low that I achieve them within a day or two and then wonder what I'm meant to be doing for the rest of my time...

But here goes:-
  • I will keep posting daily as part of the 30 day challenge for the remainder of October
  • I will utilize my new chin-up bar at least 3 days a week for as many repetitions that I can do in any one go (x3) for the next 2-3 weeks
  • and while I'm at it I may as-well track my progress (or lack of) here or somewhere else public so I'm held accountable.
Umm, that's all I could really think of which is pretty lame really... if you have any other suggestions for me please let me know in the comments section

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Yay!!! if you use the chin up bar please remember to work ya legs too. nothing worse then seeing a bloke with massive broad shoulders and a tiny girly waist!!!! in saying that good luck!!