Monday, October 11

Day Eleven - Another Picture Post

Today's post is meant to be Yet Another Picture Post (YAPP) as I've mentioned before I'm not exactly one to get in-front of the camera as I don't think I am particularly photogenic... so I'm usually the one taking the photos (for better or worse!)

Most of the photo's I have are from social gatherings with my old work, which bring back fairly sad memories so I'll rather not post any of those...

Instead I'm going to post kittens... I hope you don't mind








Hang around for tomorrow's post... hopefully I can give you something more interesting than Kitties

3 comments:

Sandra said...

oooooohhhh how cute. i love kittens and cats, but they dont like me most the time! how many do you have?

Unknown said...

just the two, Flynn (the one in those photos) is very laid back, quite happy to ride around the house in the green bags or just lie there and get pats

Sandra said...

just thought id let u know that the word verification is "unbrat" (as in "please un brat my kid") so i had to post so i could use it. i want a cat!!!