Wednesday, October 6

Day Six - Favourite Superhero

Yesterday's post was hopefully an interesting insight into somewhere different (Adelaide lol!) but for today's offering I'm meant to post my favourite superhero and why.

Having grown up with a large variety of different cartoons and comics this one is fairly difficult to answer with just the one person...

I could go with one of the fairly easy offerings, Superman, Batman or Spiderman but I think that would be just too easy...

Depending on your definition of Superhero, I was considering one of (or all?) the X-men (Wolverine is so bad-ass) or perhaps Iron-man (he has an awesome flying battle suit made of win)...

Just now I thought of doing something completely different but I'm not sure anyone would know who he is any more... (With your powers combined, I am Captain PLANET!)

I think the appeal of most Superhero's is that they aren't real and get to break most (or some) of the conventional rules of society...

So ... with all that in mind I think Mr Tony Stark does win the day... even if he has a "broken heart" he has bucket loads of money, seems to attract women like a magnet and has a freaking flying robot suit!


No comments: