Tuesday, October 5

Day Five - Places I have been

So hopefully you've now caught onto the fact that I'm posting daily...

Or perhaps this is your very first time here, if so I recommend you start back at Day Zero or you could just scroll down and work it out ... but whatever floats your boat really.

So today's challenge post is a picture of somewhere you've been and ... uh ... well that's all really but I'll try to include a bit of story with the pictures so they make sense too.

So back in May of 2009 my girlfriend and I were graciously invited to go to South Australia (Adelaide) for the Harcourts Conference (lots of really great speakers and interesting Property topics)

Anyway here is the first picture...

I took this from our bedroom window (7th floor of the Hyatt?) because I thought it looked like a funny smiley face... (tell me you can't see it now!)

This next photo I took because I kind of like sun-sets/rises, it's not the "best" photo I've taken but I quite like it because its the first one I took outside of Western Australia


This last photo is a view looking out from our room and I think is quite nice.


So there you have it, I went to Adelaide, had some amazing food and listened to some very talented motivational speakers on a broad variety of topics, and I took some random photo's that look like smiley faces to prove it.

Stay tuned for tomorrows post which should prove super interesting ;)

No comments: