Tuesday, May 11

Things I like...

Yesterday I opened the door for suggestions on topic's to talk about in today's post, however it seems that my loyal readership of zero hasn't been particularly forthcoming.

So for today I figure that I would write a short post on some of the things that I like or "I'm in too..."

So in no particular order here are some of the things that I'm interested in, maybe have a bit of knowledge about and could be interesting to read.

Money
Now some might argue that the pursuit of money is the root of all evil, however I believe that money is neither good nor evil, but simply an object for people to do either good or evil with.

Fast Cars
Now this one might seem a no-brainer, but it's not just the fast cars themselves, but also the incredible amount of engineering behind them to make them fast. The thought of tiny little cylinders moving around at insane speeds per second to propel a 1,000kg metal shell towards the moon is really amazing (at least I find it interesting)

and finally...
Womenz(tm)
I think this one is obvious but figured I'd post it to round off the blog...

So what are you interested in and why?

2 comments:

Whitey said...

I like anything I can take apart and put back together with modifications :D.

So at the moment that's essentially computers and cars :P. Money's awesome though.

Unknown said...

I think I'll have to expand on my "money" comment... my interest in it is fairly... complicated :D