Monday, May 10

Day Two of the Daily Dump...

So it's quickly approaching the end of the second day and as promised, I'm posting for the second day in a row.

Unfortunately at this stage, I'm not exactly sure what to write about, which given that this is only day number two, is a concerning trend. I did have a quick look over a few friend's blog posts and some of the topics that they themselves write about, however simply regurgitating someone else's words as my own would be cheating myself.

So I think my new goal should be to find some interesting topics to write about, with bonus points for a topic that I'm:-
  • knowledgeable in
  • passionate about
  • is interesting to read
Now if by miracle chance someone who read's this blog wants to suggest something for me I'll greatly appreciate it.

No comments: