Monday, January 17

Poopin Diamonds...

Poopin diamonds... or when stress gets too much to handle...

They say that Diamonds are just coal (or carbon) that have been under immense stress for a very long time, it is with that knowledge in mind that I put forth that very soon I shall be pooping diamonds...

The tough thing with stress is that for the most part, the people around you don't even really know how bad you're suffering unless you literally break down before them...

For the majority of today I've had a constant head-ache in my temples, I know it's because I'm stressed about everything that is going on at the moment, but I don't know how to ... just relax...

I believe writing about it is sort of therapeutic ? but at the same time I feel like I'm constantly whinging/bitching about everything that's going on ... perhaps I should just man-up and just give up already...

I'm fairly confident if people could read my mind I'd be locked away in a small padded room by now, so I do find myself being quite careful about how much I do actually "share"... so it's kind of a tough balancing act between "releasing by writing" and worrying I'm sharing too much...

hmm that's enough for today... lets see how tomorrow turns out.

No comments: